Treasurer Forms

  • Expense Reclassification
    • Use this form when the actual expense was charged to a wrong account and needs to be moved to the correct account.
  • Vacation and Compensation Form
    • This form is to request carry-over of vacation days, pay-out of compensatory time or vacation time to which you may be entitled.
Ask ChatGPT
Set ChatGPT API key
Find your Secret API key in your ChatGPT User settings and paste it here to connect ChatGPT with your Tutor LMS website.